Friday, December 7, 2007

Not going into hidding, still baking



I had to put my Apple pie in there because it is so goooooood!!! Well anyway I know that I put in my last blogg that I was going into hidding to work on new products. Well some of it was true and some not. I am going to continue doing shows because they are fun and you meet good people most of the time. My new products will be very tasty when they are ready. I never thought I would ever bake because my mother was always the baker. But now I bake and sign up for festivals like crazy. I am trying to get by business Baking Bread LLC out to the public because I have good breads, pies, and cinnamon rolls that people need to buy. If I did not believe in my products then I would have never started a business to sell baked goods. If you get a chance come check out Baking Bread LLC. I will be posting more pictures up from shows and changing my website after the holidays. Take care.

Jen

www.bakingbreadllc.com

No comments: